The PADI Open Water Diver course is the world’s most popular scuba course, and has introduced millions of people to the adventurous diving lifestyle.
The PADI Open Water Diver course consists of three main phases:
- Knowledge Development (online, home study or in a classroom ) to understand basic principles of scuba diving
- Confined Water Dives to learn basic scuba skills
- Open Water Dives to review your skills and explore!
If you’ve tried diving through a Discover Scuba Diving experience or resort course, the skills you learned may be credited towards a portion of the full PADI Open Water Diver course certification. If you are 14 years or older, you are elligible to attend to this course.
Short on time and long on the urge to become a certified diver? The PADI Scuba Diver certification might just be for you. This course requires less time than the PADI Open Water Diver course, covering only the first three of five sections of knowledge development, the first three of five confined water sessions, and the first two of four open water training dives, resulting in a limited certification. Particularly if you expect to go scuba diving primarily in the company of a dive guide or if you have limited time to devote to scuba certification, consider becoming a PADI Scuba Diver. PADI Scuba Divers are qualified to:
- Get your PADI scuba diver certification so you can interact with dolphins and other amazing marine lifeDive under the direct supervision of a PADI Divemaster, Assistant Instructor or Instructor to a maximum depth of 12 metres / 40 feet
- Obtain air fills, rent or purchase scuba equipment and participate in other diving activities as long as they have the required supervision
- Continue their dive training and complete PADI Open Water Diver certification and other courses such as Project AWARE and equipment specialty courses
This is the CMAS – TSSF 1* Diver Training. Designed by the Turkish Underwater Federation (TSSF) according to the standards of the CMAS. Training takes 3 days and certification is recognized internationally as a supervised diver. Mostly recommended for local citizens. Max. depth limit is 18 m.
During the training, diver learns fundamental diving theory, dive tables and dive related illnesses. During the 5 dives in shallow water and open water, student learns necessary skills to complete the course. Certification is issued by TSSF.